VP of Revenue – Role and Responsibilities
ProPoint Solutions is currently seeking a skilled, self-motivated, and energetic VP of Revenue to lead and build out our revenue efforts for increased market penetration, new vertical expansion, and partnerships to build a greater ecosystem of value for our customers. This person will work diligently to develop and implement a revenue strategy utilizing their skills, relevant contacts, and experience to develop, implement, enhance, and manage the revenue operations. We’re looking for a dynamic team-player to work closely with potential clients, the ProPoint sales and marketing team, and senior management increase our business in the North American Beauty Market.
VP of Revenue Job Responsibilities
- Increase revenue opportunities through outbound and inbound sales, partnerships, upsell, and reduced churn efforts and initiatives in the Beauty market;
- Engage, sell, and build relationships within the industry and potential key customers;
- Ability to effectively increase our sales efforts through managing and building out our sales team to achieve company goals;
- Creation of sales pipeline and demand generation funnels;
- Adherence to and driving KPIs that increase company and shareholder value;
- Increase partnership opportunities to drive value for customers and revenue opportunities;
- Collaborate with marketing and product on go-to-market strategies leveraging email, search, content/social, public relations, tradeshows, partnerships, and direct sales;
- Manage the sales process by taking qualified leads and transitioning them to customers with a very high “closed won” rate;
- Develop the annual revenue plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and vertical (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy, and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force, and sales promotion program plans;
- Responsible for the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving KPIs, sales meetings, and sales guidance.
- Meet regularly with the marketing team to ensure sales productivity goals are managed and met while driving value-added positioning influence;
- Meet regularly with the executive team to report the current status of the sales team, pipeline, and general sales updates including sales team effectiveness, the current status of prospective deals;
- Established customer-insights approach to product development and product enhancement needs;
- Attend sales meetings, trainings, and trade shows to keep current with technology.
- Proven experience in successfully managing and motivating sales individuals to achieve performance goals;
- Experience selling cloud (SaaS)/Tech based solutions. Business management tools are a plus;
- Proven experience in successfully building and managing relationships with clients and partners;
- Ability to think strategically in order to achieve long term goals, while adhering to a budget
- Top salesperson (top 5) in past/current roles or significant results in creating and implementing revenue engines;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels of client and company management.
- 5+ years B2B sales and/or marketing experience in selling SaaS technology;
- 3-5 years of experience leading a sales team
- BA or BS degree.
- Experience in the small business or multi-location market a plus
- Experience selling web-based SaaS solutions
- Must have a customer-first attitude, always demonstrating a high level of professionalism and business acumen
- Ability to work in a fast-paced growing company environment
- An ability to adapt to change quickly
- An ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Must be self-motivated and strong communicator due to the company’s virtual office design
- Strong computer skills, including Netsuite CRM, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
To apply visit our current posting on LinkedIn