ProPoint Solutions is a privately owned software company that develops SuperSalon software. SuperSalon is a point-of-sale software for the salon industry. SuperSalon is the largest hair salon software provider in North America, utilized by over 10,000 locations.
Our mission and purpose are to help multi-location owners in the beauty industry grow and manage their business from anywhere around the world. We are trusted by some of the largest and most recognizable names and franchisors in the industry, including Regis Corp. (Supercuts, SmartStyle, Cost Cutters, etc.), Fantastic Sams, Bishops, LemonTree, Birds Barbershops, etc.
Propoint Solutions is currently seeking a Vice President of Customer Success to lead our distributed Support organization and Implementation team. This individual will work closely with the leadership team to improve customer satisfaction and customer experience in a continuous improvement environment.
The successful candidate will be a team player, working with customers, sales, marketing, and development to increase our business in the North American Beauty market.
VP of Customer Success Job Responsibilities:
- Desire to create a customer-focused culture that is relentless in the pursuit of excellent customer experience and loyalty.
- Disciplined, organized, metrics-driven approach to customer success.
- Work closely with the sales team to onboard new customers and all the activities following the completion of a sale with training and customer support.
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution; communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.
- Lead the Customer Success team in resolving software and technical questions for the customer efficiently and effectively.
- Drives efficiency and quality resulting in superior client satisfaction.
- Manage customer expectations and meet SLAs (Service Level) regarding response times for issue and first-time resolution.
- Champion company NPS (Net Promoter Score) goals and create and execute strategies to achieve them.
- Identify and implement industry best practices, tools, systems and strategies that improve the end user experience.
- Communicate and work with third-party vendors, key accounts and stakeholders, and Board of Directors.
- Performance includes direct responsibility for the performance of the Success and Implementations team as measured by meeting key KPI’s (key performance indicators) and agreed upon metrics.
- Continuously improve processes and resources to be more effective and efficient to help the team achieve its goals.
- Responsible for the financial and operational success of the Customer Success team.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Development, Product and Accounting to ensure customer success.
- Collaborate with other key company functions (Sales, Marketing, Product) and share insights as the “voice of the customer” to improve cross-functional initiatives.
- Assist in project management for improving processes and providing solutions.
- Meet regularly with the executive team to report on the status of support response times, resolution rates and customer satisfaction.
- Create and manage the Customer Success and Implementations budget in collaboration with senior management.
- Work with new customers to provide onboarding, integration, education, and documentation to drive long-term customer success & value with Supersalon.
- Provide web-based and on-site training to new and existing customers.
- Manage training programs for Customer Success team, including New Hire training, and employee development.
Qualifications & requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of proven success managing a team of Technical Support.
- 5+ years of mid-level management showing a progression to Senior level management.
- Strong strategic thinking, using data to perform decision-making.
- Presentation skills, both in-person and online.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills and proven ability to communicate across organizational levels and roles.
- Experienced in managing the learning function for departmental employees.
- A strong work ethic, empathy, and the ability to take direction and guidance.
To apply visit our current posting on LinkedIn