The ProPoint Knowledge Base has received several updates since its launch in Q1 of this year, and has become an indispensable part of the training and onboarding process for our offerings. Now this learning resource has received an entirely new section devoted to the extended services we offer to enhance the user experience of both SuperSalon and iOffice.
This new section is currently active, and the first topic to be posted covers the Centralized Customer Database (CCD). With upcoming updates, this section will also cover the following topics as well:
- The SalonCheckin feature that allows clients to book and confirm appointments from their PC or mobile device, and now has free integration with Reserve with Google.
- The SuperSalon Mobile App, a custom created downloadable application that allows mobile users to engage and do business with their favorite salon.
- The SMS Messaging feature of SuperSalon that enables salon owners to engage with their clients via specialized text messages.
- RateMyVisit, an extended feature of SuperSalon that engages salon clients to complete an online survey on the quality of their visit in exchange for a discount or other offer.
- The SuperSalon Kiosk, a feature that extends the abilities of the SuperSalon POS to multiple workstations, or mobile devices.
These new topics will provide an “at a glance” summary of the extended feature’s general function as well as important setup, maintenance, and best use information to get the most out of its capabilities. Following this newest update to the knowledge base will be a new section on the reporting abilities of both SuperSalon and iOffice.
We encourage all users of our offerings to send us their own suggestions on how to improve this resource, and we will do our absolute best to implement them. And as always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via phone or email, and we will be happy to assist you.