SuperSalon’s receipt printing capabilities can be customized to meet your salon’s individual needs. We’ve made it easy for users to create your own headers, footers and messaging to help drive customer loyalty. To get started, click or tap the “Setup” tab in SuperSalon and select “Receipt Printer” from the list of selections. From there, click or tap “Options”. You’ll see a number of options for customizing how your printer creates receipts.
These options allow you to control the behavior of the Timeclock function when an employee clocks in and out of the point of sale.
- Print receipt when clocking in/out: Setting this to “Yes” will cause the receipt printer to print a confirmation message when someone clocks in or out.
- Print appointments when clocking in: Setting this to “Yes” will print the stylist’s appointments for the day when he or she clocks in.
These settings control the printer’s actions when moving a ticket from Waiting to Servicing. Use these settings to provide your stylist a paper note of the customer’s service requests.
- Print receipt when servicing customer: Set to “Yes to create a receipt when a customer is moved from Waiting to Servicing.
- Show customer color card: If set to “Yes”, the customer’s requested color information will be displayed on the printed receipt.
- Show customer perm card: If set to “Yes”, the customer’s perm information will be displayed on the printed receipt.
- Show customer hair card: If set to “Yes”, the customer’s hair characteristics will be displayed on the printed receipt.
- Print default service price: Setting this to “Yes” will print the default (non-variable) price for the service to be performed.
- Print receipt for quick sales: Determines whether the hard copy will be generated or not for a Quick Sale.
The sales receipt prints when a sale is completed. This provides the customer with a hard copy receipt and has several customization options.
- Print receipt automatically: Set to “Yes” to print receipts without manual prompting.
- Print duplicate receipt: Setting to “Yes’ will cause the printer to create two copies.
- Print quick lookup barcode: Selecting “Yes” will cause the barcodes for products purchased to print.
- Show stylist name on receipt: Selecting “Yes” will include the stylist’s name on the printed receipt.
- Show service codes on receipt: Set to “Yes” to print unique codes for services rendered.
- Skip customer name on receipt: Setting to “Yes” will suppress printing of the customer’s name.
- Show ticket status on receipt: Set to “Yes” to print status of the ticket at the time of sale. This is useful for working with customers who prepay for certain services.
- Display sale ID in receipt: Set to “Yes” to include the internal ID that SuperSalon’s database uses to track sales.
- Show stats on receipt: Set to “Yes” to include statistical information to be printed on the receipt. IE: child, adult or senor; new or recurring; male or female and so on.
- Print package services on receipt: Set to “Yes” to print individual services in a package sale.
- Combine taxes on receipt: Set to “Yes” to add taxes together into one row on printed receipt.
- Label for tax rate #1: Allows you to provide a specific name to a tax that appears on the receipt.
- Label for tax rate #2: Intended for any additional taxes.
When a ticket is voided, SuperSalon gives the user the option of printing out a hard copy receipt for either the client’s or salon’s records.
- Auto Print Voided Receipt: Set to “Yes” to produce a receipt automatically on a voided sale.
- Print Signature Lines on Voided Receipt: Set to “Yes” to include a signature line on hard copy receipts for voided sales.