ProPoint Solutions, LLC – developers of SuperSalon Software – is seeking a Project Manager to work on-site at 314 N 1st Ave, #300, Minneapolis, MN 55401.
The primary purpose of the Project Manager is to be responsible for the coordination of IT projects on a wide variety of business units and programs while reporting to the Senior Management Team including the Vice President of Operations and the Vice President of Software Development.
Additional duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Interface as liaison between ProPoint Solutions, LLC’s staff, and customers’ staff.
- Plan, initiate and manage dispersed Propoint software development project teams.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope including preparation of project plans, schedules and budgets for new installations and systems upgrades
- Attend CAB (Change Advisory Board) meetings and present requests for changes.
- Create software functionality mock-ups and documentation.
- Rigorously create and maintain other related documentation.
- Use project management skills to manage project roles, identify resource requirements, meet training needs, define project deliverables, provide customer satisfaction and reporting structures and ensure quality of projects.
- Identify the technical approach to be used on a given project and coordinate the system development process.
- Ensure effective communications and relationships between customers and project team members are maintained
- Focus on customer or functional program areas where specific subject matter expertise is important.
MA in Software Systems.
Job requires working on-site at principle location and serving clients in wider Twin Cities Metro Area.
How to apply:
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ref. Job #1126. No phone calls, please.