Micheal Eicher has more than 20 years of diverse Executive Leadership in operations and consulting for major corporations within the technology industry. He is an analytical and pragmatic leader with a track record of enterprise-level operational skill, technology development and implementation success. Additionally, he has shown expertise in building strong scalable, profitable and efficient organizations with a focus on operational efficiencies and leadership across the globe, with a strong foundation in Merger and Acquisitions.
Throughout his career, he has held such positions as Vice President and Senior Vice President of Professional Services, Director of IT Operations, Manager of Support Services.
A few accomplishments from these and similar roles include having:
- Revitalized a declining business segment to become a major company contributor; turning profitable within 12 months
- Executive Leadership in in SaaS startup strategy
- Elevated the efficiency of a global team through successful leadership strategies and management techniques necessary to guide overseas teams and vendors
- Achieved the Beasley Award as the top manager, demonstrating reliable production and team leadership skills
- Maximized sales, profits, and customer retention via creation of new applications and improving in-house applications